Monday, April 11, 2011

The Secret

Full Disclosure: I have not read "The Secret", nor do I have any intention of doing so because I think self-help books are bullshit with a just a hint of crap. If you HAVE read The Secret and it has changed your life, there's a good chance you and I wouldn't be friends IRL. Having said that, I do have a little secret of my own to share with you...

If you want a day in your jammies, free to watch whatever you want to watch on TV, I highly recommend wicked little kid germs. You can send your parasites to daycare with no guilt as you take time to recover. What presents as a small case of the sniffles in a small child is actually a half-step below Ebola in adults. It's true, but don't try to find any scientific evidence to back it up. That might give away The Secret.

No comments: